Become an Exhibitor
What’s in it for you at the SETAC Annual Meeting?
- 1,700 environmental scientists, assessors, regulators, and managers to view your organization’s showcase
- More than 40 countries represented so your product or service gets global exposure
- A 37-year history of cutting-edge science and high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
- Your ad in the print and online meeting programs, a long-lasting, take-home bonus for your promotion
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company.
- Environmental consulting firms: Life cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry and environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: Equipment, supplies and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: Aquatic, soil and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: Aquatic, avian and wildlife
- Software: Expert systems, statistics and databases
- Publishers: Books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
How can you capture the best space available?
Contact Linda.Fenner@setac.org, or call +1 850 469 1500 ext. 108.